<body>



IRIS | BANKING STUDENT.

SOCIAL NETWORKS:
FLICKR, TUMBLR, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM


-----------------------------------------------
Curiosity has its own reason for existing. But if you ask me something I dont know,
I will not answer them.


SO GO AHEAD,
CLICK HERE TO ASK ANYTHING.

-----------------------------------------------





1:05AM.
Sunday, November 27, 2016

27/11/16, 0105HRS:
Realised I emailed myself an empty email without attaching my report..... Trying to rush the uncompleted sections so I won't panic tomorrow. Deadline? Monday, 2359. God bless my soul.

--

27/11/16, 2140HOURS:
I'm back lol. I'm finally done cleaning up my interim report, and ready for submission tomorrow. Also manage to watched all 3 series of death note since morning and I must admit that part 1 and 2 is so much better than part 3. :")))